Day 31 - PD Fun :)

Friday was a PD Day.  Cassandra invited the whole fan jam over to her house for a pajama day and for some good ol' PD Day fun!  We had such an amazing time!  We don't get out like that all that often.  Ciaran and Shay don't get invited to many playdates at this point in time.  It was nice for them to have a typical day with their friends.

I loved the opportunity to sit back and relax.  It is funny how much less demanding they are when they have friends to hang out with!  Love the 3rd picture of Shay and Brynn - they have always had a special little connection.  They are just so comfortable with each other.  I love it!!!

Today made me happy.  The boys were happy.  The girls were happy.  I enjoyed the normalcy :) Thankful for Jodi and Cassandra - have walked with me on this journey since Day One - such good friends!!!!







No comments: