A Day In the Life...

So Mission 365 was a fail yet again :( 

I was on such a good roll....I think that I was over 1/3 of the year there....

I was not successful for a number of reasons....

First, the spring/early summer is always such a busy time of the year - always so much going on and SO much to do around the house....our garden alone is a full-time job.

I am tired - entering into the third trimester - I am lacking serious sleep.  I am up often for hours at a time at night and I constantly am up having to pee - last night I think I was up 10 times....

Cris is tired...he is so busy at work, at home....on top of that he has allergies which does not bode him well at this time of the year...

I am not complaining - just stating a fact - we are tired - and I have not been able to keep up.  I hope to get back on track but know it will be difficult at least in the next few weeks as things wind down at school.  

So today a small snapshot into a day in our life....horseback fundraiser for TEAD, barbeque picnic and water/sprinkler fun in the backyard.

Our pool is open but is not working right now.  For some reason we are having a hard time getting chlorine levels up - really hoping it is nothing significant - we will know in next few days...

Signing off...enjoying the little things :)















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing parents-amazing parents-amazing full life!