BROTHERS







Brothers....

I am so thankful for the incredibly powerful bond that you each share....

Each relationship with each other is unique to your own...I love that....

My heart smiles when I hear the laughter coming deep within your guts as you entertain each other...

My heart is warm when I witness each of you looking out for the needs of each other...you ALWAYS have each others back...and you are always aware of exactly what each of you need....

I hope and pray that you will always hold your relationships with each other on the highest ground - you will respect each other, love each other, and be there for each other unconditionally....

What you have with each other is very special - my biggest wish is that you never, ever lose sight of this.

You are brothers...you are best friends....you are each others protectors...you are each others motivation....

You are brothers....and I am so thankful that you are so...


No comments: