Day 44 - February 13

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  Shay was DETERMINED to sign his name on all of his Valentines.  I so admire his perserverence and patience.  He had 20 Valentines to complete and he sat for over two hours doing each one with precision and care.  Next year, I will be all the wiser and purchase or make bigger Valentine's Day cards - as the one Shay chose this year had a very small surface area which made it extremely difficult for him to control his fine motor skills necessary to write in such a small space.  I learn day by day - just hope my memory will remind me of lessons learnt a year from now...




1 comment:

BusyLizzyMom said...

Way to go Shay. It took us 3 days to get all Elizabeth's Valentines signed. I was thinking next year I would have her type them and then print them on stickers to place on a Valentine. Be thankful the boys have short names it makes things a bit easier.