Are you ready for this???

I am sooo proud of Ciaran!  He's had an amazing few months.  Ciaran has on days and off days, on weeks and off weeks, and even believe it or not - on months and off months.  We are so thankful that we have had a few really amazing months.  Physically, emotionally, academically and more importantly socially - Ciaran is maturing.  He's becoming more aware of himself and his surroundings.  He's finding a voice, taking more risks and socially does not want to be left behind.

He's 98% toilet trained and he is beginning to initiate walking independently throughout the house.  Yesterday he rocked - take a look and join in our celebration!!!  Didn't know if this day would ever come...if you want to join in the celebration....click here.....I promise you, you won't be disappointed!!


10 comments:

Cary said...

Amazing!!! Love, love, love it!!!! I have goosebumps on my arms and tears on my cheeks.

Nana and Granda said...

Way to go Ciaran ! We are so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Well I don't think this smile will leave my face tonight.
Thank you SO much for sharing. Lianne xo

Anonymous said...

Well, once again, I am at loss for words but my emotios could be described as joyful, love, pride, happiness..........we are beyond proud!

XO Allyson

BusyLizzyMom said...

Yippee, we are so happy for you all. What a huge milestone. Your perseverence as a family is why the boys continue to succeed. You have never set limits or made excuses and that is what makes them succeed.

BusyLizzyMom said...

Yippee, we are so happy for you all. What a huge milestone. Your perseverence as a family is why the boys continue to succeed. You have never set limits or made excuses and that is what makes them succeed.

The Trousdell Five said...

Amazing! I am full of joy for your family and hope for my own. Thank you for sharing!

Maria said...

Ciaran you are absolutely amazing. Amazing! You must be so proud of your hard work.

Lee said...

Excellent! Thanks for sharing. It's always great news when our kiddo's meet milestones, inspite of their struggles. Way to go Ciaran! You should be VERY proud of yourself. Would love for you to share your stories about your wonderful family with our families at Cerebral Palsy Family Network. Connect with families from around the country and world. Ciaran can be an inspiration to so many families!

Summer Lynn said...

Just catching up on your family. I am so proud of Ciaran! He is one deterimined little boy. The video brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. Just what I needed today.