Day 64 - Back to Work March 5

March 5 marks my first day back to work.  I have very mixed feelings about returning to work part-time.  Of course, I would much prefer to be at home with my little baby boy.  He grew up way to quickly, it really hard to think that nearly a year has already passed since we welcomed Rowan into our family.  On the other hand, Rowan is going to a daycare with a lovely care provider and a lot of young kids that he will have fun playing with all day.  I think the interaction, more predictable schedule as he is not be running around with me to appointments will be really good for him. 

We have had an INSANE schedule the first week back to school (which is why I am one week behind on posts).  I will do my best to get caught up.  It is hard on the crazy weeks - because when we have big appointments - there is so much more to post and I want to take the time to do each appointment justice especially with such significant ones.  We definitely had some breakthrough appointments this week....stay tuned....in the meantime, I will do my best to maintain some sense of balance in my life now that I am back to work...

No comments: