Day 50 - Adelaide and Orion's 1st Birthday



Today we went to our friends John and Michele's twins first birthday party.  They had a pool party at Variety Village in Scarborough.  The venue was awesome! Made life so much easier yesterday having such an accessible building. We see more and more how much this makes a difference in the boys dispositions when we are out - they love their independence as they just want to run around and do their thing just like everyone else.

I included a pic of the Value Village sign - I love how they preface their services for people of all abilities...such a positive spin.  I find I get very frustrated these days when less positive politically correct terms are used to describe differently abled individuals - I am sure I am just more sensitive than I used to be, but sensitive I am and sensitive I will continue to be...

No comments: