Day 14 - Canadian Olympics here we come :)

Today was an important day for my boys.  Today they got on the ice to give Sledge hockey a shot.  I want Ciaran and Shay to have strong idenities.  I think that a child can develop confidence by idenifying themselves with a sport - as an athlete.  Today was a very important day for Cris and I.  It was the first step in hopefully many of having Ciaran and Shay involved in organized sport.  The pictures captured the moment much better than I can in words.  Enjoy. 




















4 comments:

Summer Lynn said...

How amazing that you have access to the 'child sized' sledges!! what a wonderful sport...

J Roc said...

I LOVE this so much!!!! Hope that the boys had fun! ox

BusyLizzyMom said...

I have heard so many great things about sledge hockey. That is awesome that the boys are going to do it. A pain that you have to drive out of town for them to participate.

BusyLizzyMom said...

I have heard so many great things about sledge hockey. That is awesome that the boys are going to do it. A pain that you have to drive out of town for them to participate.