Day 78

It is Sunday - the end of an extremely hectic week in the Parreira/Sneyd household.  We had the house painted this week and Cris was away on business in Iowa - so Ciaran, Shay, Rowan and I packed our bags and moved into my parents for the week.

On Monday, when I picked up Ciaran from preschool, it appeared that Ciaran had pink eye.  The next morning when he woke up - it was clear that he had a nasty case of pink eye - probably the worst case I have ever seen.  So he was home for the week and was completely out of sorts.  No preschool, no routine, sore, itchy scratchy eyes - to say he was difficult - is a understatement.  He was not able to express his uncomfortableness  adequately with words - so instead he used behaviour.

My Mom, Dad and I were absolutely exhausted by the end of the week.  The boys had a hard time settling at bedtimes because again there are so used to their routines.Even Rowan was a bit out of sorts.

We survived.  The boys had a great time going for walks with their Granda, climbing trees, and having him read stories to them before they went to bed.  They also loved the gourmet meals made by Nana and all of the love and attention she showered on them.  Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!  I know the smiles, love and cuddles make it all worth it - our boys absolutely adore you :)




1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
my name is Jenna and i came across your site. Ur boys are amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighters. They are brave warrior's smilen champs, and inspirational hero's. They are so full of life, spunk and smiles. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com