Day 73

I have a few posts to catch up on.  We have been extremely busy clearing out the house as it is getting painted this week.  If was good that we were forced to start clearing out now as it will make life is a bit more manageable when it is time to put our house on the market.

I also have been slow to post for another reason.  On Father's Day, Shay had an agitated eye - as we were driving, he kept telling me "Mommy, my eye is broken".  I thought he was being so cute - as I love the literalness of children.  He also had a sliver in his finger from the day before and was sharing "Mommy, I have a stick in my finger" - I thought I would capture the funny moment on flim - so decided to take a picture while Cris was driving.  After I took the pic, I placed my camera back into my camera bag, however, failed to zip it up.

Needless to say, when I got out of the car - I went to fling my camera over my back and the camera went flying.  I am pretty sure that I broke the lens of my camera - arghh...which is sooooo frustrating in itself...however, I think evem more frustrating is the fact that I had to put it in for repairs to diagnose the problem which apparently will take 6-8 weeks....like seriously!!!!!

So I am on a camera hunt...need to borrow one for the time being.....in the meantime, I will be sure to get the picture up of Shay's broken eye and the stick in his finger...don't they say a picture says a thousand words...or did I just make that up???

No comments: