Mission 365 - Day 9

Rowan is already five weeks old and he is growing like a weed!  I already find myself wanting to slow down time - as my little man is getting way too big - way too fast.  I feel so blessed that I am in the mindset to know just how very special this time is.  I am absolutely loving being a stay at home mom again - life is good - life is real good!!!

The Shippel family gave Riley this beautiful Big Bear that we will be using to show Rowan's growth from month to month.  A few of my friends have used this idea to track their kids growth - and I think that it is a pretty cool idea. My goal is to get the pictures at 1 month, 2 month, 3 months, etc.  Next pic will be posted on the 8th of May - and we will get on a monthly schedule. Look how much he has changed in only 3 weeks - it is crazy how fast babies develop at this stage.  Stay tuned....

Rowan - March 20 - nearly two weeks old

Rowan - April 14 - 5 weeks old

No comments: