Mission 365 - Day 4


"On Thursdays, we go to see Keiri and Michelle.  Then we go to see Carmela, Oriana and Desiree at school.  After school, we head over to Nana and Granda's for a delicious dinner and of course - a bowl of strawberries and ice cream.  Thursdays is one of our favourite days of the week as we get to see so many of our favourite people"

Ciaran having his Theratogs put on by Keiri.  The Theratogs help stabalize Ciaran's hips which helps him with gait patterning
I decided to spoil myself a little bit today.  While the boys were at school today, I decided to get my hair cut and coloured as it has been driving me crazy lately.  I arrived at 11:00 and left Tangles right before 2:00 pm.  I brought Rowan with me and as per usual - he was a dream.  I had to include a pic of what Rowan looked like for the whole three hours that I was getting my hair done...

How lucky am I...

No comments: