Mission 365 - Day 11

Mommy Charms


I had this meaningful and beautiful necklace made after the birth of Rowan from Lisa Leonard Designs in the US.  I am so thrilled with how it turned out.  Cris and I discussed which symbol we would choose for each of our boys - our choices were easy.

For Ciaran, we chose a star.  We chose a star because Ciaran is a shining star in our lives.  The joy and light that he brings to our life on a daily basis is immense.  There is something so special about our little Ciaran - and words just can't describe what I mean - but I know others who know Ciaran, know exactly what I am trying to get at.

For Shay we chose a heart because day in and day out - Shay is all heart in everything that he does.  He always gives 200% - his heart is in everything he does - he demonstrates determination, drive, and heart...what a perfect representation of what we admire in our beautiful middle son.  He inspires me on a daily basis - and my heart swells with pride every time I have the opportunity to witness his determination in action.

And finally for Rowan, we chose a circle.  Rowan has helped complete our family.  I feel as if Rowan has helped our family come full circle.  There is a reason that Rowan is here with us and I know that he is going to play such a significant role in our family dynamics.  I feel so blessed to have him in our lives and I so look forward to celebrate his uniqueness in our family on a daily basis.

No comments: