Day 60 - September 2, 2007 - SPLISH SPLASH

As we move towards the day when the boys will come home we find ourselves experiencing more and more firsts. Today was no different. Ciaran and Shay today got baths. Liza took Ciaran out for a bath first and then later in the day I took out Shay.

Ciaran first in the tub


and now relaxing on his cot all clean and tidy!


Shay in the tub


Shay relaxing after the bath


Not much else to report...things are progressing and we keep our fingers crossed that we don't have many more bridges to cross before the boys come home.

Thank you for reading, praying and having an interest in our two miracle babies.

With lots of love,
Cris, Liza, Ciaran and Shay

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are beautiful and have really filled out. I can't wait to see them. I will be thinking of you tomorrow as we begin another school year. You will be missed, Liza

God Bless you all
Agatha

Anonymous said...

Hello All,
Great news! I love the bath pics!!
I was pretty scared giving Joshua a bath so I had mom come over and do the first one for me! You two look like pros! It is so great to read and
"see" the progress the boys are making.
Take care,
Nancy, Mark and Joshua Daniels

Veronica said...

Hi Liza and Criz,

After finally getting the link, it has been great to read about the boys. Your stories are nothing short of inspirational and it has been great to see the boys progressing so well.
We will continue to check in, and will keep you all in our thoughts. Your boys are just gorgeous.

Love Veronica and the rest of the gang in Perth

Heather Brown said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting. I love how big Shay's outfit is on him! Great to see them in baby clothes! You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Heather

Cassandra said...

Oh my gosh! They are sooo cute I just want to pinch their chubby cheeks!
xo Cassandra

Anonymous said...

How cute are those two!!! Thank you so much for sharing this journey (and the pics...please keep them coming!!!) with everyone...I look forward to reading it every day and the boys look like they are doing just fine!! We miss you Liza!!!!! :(
When you bring those handsome young devils home and get settled you have to bring them in for a visit or let us know when you are up to having visitors!!
Love Cindy B

Ivana Marzura said...

I am amazed at the progress the boys have made, and very happy for all of you. It has been quite a journey I'm sure. I hope to meet the little guys soon.